Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Randomized Cool: Orca Statue+

I prepared a great long post ready for today, but it needs to be edited, I had trouble coming up with anything else, and it's really late and I'm EXHAUSTED. So, I was skimming through wikipedia, just trying to find an idea for my next post, when i came to the article on killer whales and found this lovely statue from the early 1900's done by Bill Reid.




The picture can be found on the article here and the original photo on flickr here. I think I'll do a nice post on statues and killer whales and satues of killer whales and Bill Reid and ancient art (even though this doesn't qualify) and Haida art and etc. but for now...hope you like this pic...

...And these:




found here.



found here.



found here.

And...



found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment