Monday, October 3, 2011

Love Deprived: New Age Improv on a Bench

Okay, I cheated a little, but...

I am seeking out things which are quite good or excellent, but which few appreciate: videos, art, songs, bands, theories (math, science...), etc. and letting the world know about. Well, okay, for now the occasional random person who stumbles upon this blog by accident and doesn't immediately click the "next blog" button or tries a different URL or something.

This one I found out about during a Philosophy group, on the subjects of Christianity and Relativism. More on that subject later, but for now...enjoy. (P.S. We Christians are not that cruel, it is not the love of God...but it's sure dang funny.)

(P.P.S. Most videos I post will have 10,000 views or less, but there are exceptions [i.e. I will sometimes post videos with less than, say, 100,000 views, but I prefer more under-loved. The more obscure, the better!]. also, if anyone has any suggestions at all, I'm open to it. However, be warned---I am far less open to any thing, videos, songs, or otherwise, with inapropriateness content of any kind. I am not open to anything obscene. At all. No exceptions.
[:P too harsh? Thought it sounded a little stiff... You know, in a hilarious kind of way...])

(Edit: I have discontinued Love Deprived, but I still post stuff that I think needs more love, and i will mention it when I post it. You may still enjoy. ^J^)



No comments:

Post a Comment