Tuesday, October 11, 2011

F. Scott Fitzgerald---Gatsby's Secrets...

...I must know them. Though, truthfully, I prefer Nick's company at the present time; He is interesting in a somewhat normal way, and comforting because of this. I think. Not sure, really...

So I started the Great Gatsby. Fantastistic so far, but i'm not far past the start so I can't be certain whether or not I personally will love it. I love it's style,that's for certain. Not too fond of Daisy, but I have a feeling she may have more depth than she let's on. Then again, may be not.

Fitzgerald was a very interesting man, really, quite fascinating---like Nick he seemed to have a both humble and most undeniable awareness of brilliance that let you know of his sincerity. But those are first impressions; more will arise about this later, I'm quite certain. I hope to write more about Fitzgerald, as he seems like the type of dead author I love stalking erratically. Mathematicians, artists, poets, and fictional characters also tend to get this treatment. Just to let you all know--- he's next! Probably.

For now, I felt like mentioning this, but...I suppose today was not my day. Oh well. Tomorrow, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment