Monday, October 3, 2011

Love Deprived: Tax Free by Jimi Hendrix

Don't know much about the guy, but I know this instramental rocks. And the top choices on youtube have less than 6000 views.



Yes, the pix involve mostly Godzilla, but think about it; it increases the awesomeness by at least 55%. At very least.

(Also, a note to my readers: I personally think that taking youtube videos off the web because they contain a song which viewers can listen to fully without paying for is stupid. If listeners know what the whole song sounds like, they will more apt to buy it, and thus will buy more songs than if they were being cautious. It opens up the market to people who would have never heard of or tried the song otherwise. It does not grant full access like a download does, and thus, if they like the song enough, they will most likely buy it anyway. It's like a free sample: it whets the listener's appitite. If it's good, it's what they're going to buy for dinner. Why am I telling you, the readers this? My argument only works if someone eventually purchases the song. It doesn't have to be you, I'm just saying; if you like it enough, you should probably end up buying it. It's best for the artists and for you. Sorry if that was heavy handed, but few things irritate me more than removal of youtube videos becuase of "Copy Right Infringment", when people clearly state that they do not own the song, so-and-so does. If the companies get more money from these videos, they are less likely to take them down. Okay, I'm off my soap box.)

No comments:

Post a Comment