Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Love Deprived: Amazone by Sortilège

I'm not completely familiar with Sortilège, truth be told, but I do like what I've heard so far; primarily this particular song (more on them later...I have a weakness for foreign music, especially rap, opera, or heavy metal. Don't ask me why).  

What I gathered from the lyrics and title, it is about women who are Amazon warriors and describes their passion and lethal ability masked by disarming beauty (that is my guess, anyway. ;)  Being new to the rules of the French language, I wasn't sure how to position the words so that the translator that I used [Google's very own langauge tools] would make the most sense. Also, it's an online translator, albeit a rather good one; anyone know of a site with translated lyrics or who speaks French? I like to check up on all of my songs, to make sure the lyrics are not only good quality but okay spiritually. :)

While this does seem to be one of their more popular ones, it still has (currently) under 6000 views. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment