Monday, October 1, 2012

Bigger on the Inside

Goodness, how uncommunicative have I been?

I must apologize. I'm such an introvert, and such a thinker; so much thought, so little action.
But that's not the beginning and end of me.

I think we all have a secret side, right? Like a box within a box? Well imagine a box inside that small box, and then a smaller one inside that one, and then another, and another, and another until the most inner box is nearly imperceptible. That may very well be me...

For I am a creature of thought, but when thought ceases and impulse and the yearning for adventure and excitement and the repulsion of boredom overtakes me, it's as though the old me has stepped aside and someone new and powerful and unpredictable emerged and decided to take me for a spin.

The question is, how long is that person going to lurk in the shadows while my overgrown cerebrum considers and considers and considers...

I suppose my prayer, my plea with God, is that I know when the opportunity is ripe and the situation calls for my action.

I also suppose now is as good a time to start as any.
Hello Readers, I don't believe we've really quite met...

No comments:

Post a Comment