Tuesday, October 23, 2012

24 Hour Comic Sketches: the Alien

Here are a few of the sketches I did for 24 Hour Comic. I'm sorry this isn't all of them, but the scanner I'm using right now is messing up and potentially ruining my work, so all I have right now are these two and the third of the automaton. Oh well, these were pretty much my favorites.

The top sketch was the first I did. I planned an alien invasion force, (note the helmet and weapon [the design of which I wasn't entirely pleased with...] below the creature), complete with grotesque aliens (figures right? scary aliens and sad robots; can we all say "author appeal"? XD). The idea was that the alien was tired of killing other races in an unoffical war and decided to take pity on the automaton and, ultimatety, the family of humans holding the automaton captive (and perhaps any survivors in the immediate area; I don't know, didn't get that far -_-).



 © rrc, some rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment