Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Node Poetry




(No, this isn't it. Well, sorta.
There's a link in the picture. and one below. The links will explain everything.
...Hopefully.)


Wild form, really. Wild.
I first learned about it from the above link (not in the picture). Really sweet, in my opinion. I look forward to trying it out myself sometime soon.

Expect more on this later, definitely. ;)

P.S. If you are confused by the relationship between the pic and the subject (not just to look cool, readers. not just to look cool.)...Ok, ok, if there is someone out there reading my work, and they happen to be confused, and care enough to comment about it...let me know. I will post a response. And if you're not confused....let me know. You win. Winner(s) get something spiffy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment