Thursday, December 29, 2011

:) Towel Day

Sorry, not much to say tonight; this just made me smile, that's all.
(Highly recomended if you are a Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy and/or Douglas Adams fan.)

Update as of 12/29/11:

I just recently found a Don't Panic Towel on ThinkGeek.com! I will set up a link later, when I am able to...


Later that day...:

Ha ha, Here it is! Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous DON'T PANIC towel!

In addition, I located yet another Hitchhiker's Guide themed towel, known as the utility towel, equally as cool and with an appeal to Hitchhikers and number fiends alike (and especially to those who are a little bit of both).

And one more thing. Just an FYI, I'm very fond of this online store at which both items are available, ThinkGeek.com. Though it shouldn't be too much of a jump from the links I provided and the rest of the store, here's the homepage just for the heck of it.

Well, I must depart; fare thee well, dear readers. I bid thee good fortune and happy Hitchhiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment