Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Diva Dance Opera (and Mad Song) sung by Inva Mula-Tchako/ The Dance Diva Opera sung by Laura "disneydiva7"


This is totally old news, but I was watching The Fifth Element  for the first time last night, and this part of the movie blew me away. Her Voice. Is. Incredible.

The second video are for those of you who still hold to the belief that her voice was auto-tuned. This girl recreated the ending part of the song, proving that it was humanly possible, and showing off her gorgeous voice and amazing talent in the process. Enjoy ;).




Laura, no last name given, aka disneydiva7's video.

Note: there seems to be some dissonance of information on the matter of the how the song was sung and edited and whether some notes of  Ms. Inva's singing were fused together post production, but I think I'm going to stick to Ms. Laura's demonstration until I find more solid evidence against it. Thank you. :) (it actually matters somewhat little to me as long as it's true she sang all of the notes [which I am very certain of]; it's still an amazing sound to behold, auditory-wise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment