Thursday, July 12, 2012

Reblog--- The Most Beautiful Spider in the World


"People often ask, who is the most beautiful spider in the world?You are lucky, because I know the answer – it’s the Jumping Spider! (a.k.a Salticidae) I have to admit, I’m being a bit subjective here, because there haven’t been any spider beauty contests yet.This little spider disprove the stereotype about spiders being ugly and scary (anyone with arachnophobia here?).Jumpers beauty secret is his 8 big eyes, and besides looking very cute, this little creature is also a very curious one..."---From BoredPanda.

Read the original article here. (Believe me, it's worth it; there are more pictures on the original post, along with some facts about jumping spiders.)

Personally I couldn't agree more (though I think all spiders are beautiful). and goodness, these photos are fantastic! I just had to share. :)








1 comment:

  1. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    Titanium Rings

    ReplyDelete