Sunday, January 1, 2012

Doodle Often---the 1st. "Are those...your hands?"

 Happy New Year everyone! 

Well, I was thinking, back in 2011, that posting some work of my own would be nice. But the problem, you see, is  I don't have a ton of art. I guess, in a way, I'm not a "real" artist. What I have is doodles. Tons and TONS of doodles.

So... the logical conclusion...

It's a doodle.

 
This was my first drawing and doodle of the year; I scribbled it at 2-something in the morning after watching the first 31 minutes of Edward Scissorhands (We finished it tonight. So lovely, so sad... ah, I love Edward J) so pardon the mess.

Anyhow...


I pray that this New year is excellent and blessed for all! Thank you for your patronage, dear readers. Please let me know your thoughts on this post, my drawing (suck it up girl suck it up... X/ ), or anything else whatsoever. Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment