Thursday, November 8, 2012

Not According to Plan

Right now I'm in a state. Yes, one of THOSE states. Don't look at me like that. All sorts of people have states. Mine just tend to be...ugly, sometimes.

Basically, 8 days into Nano and I have not even a day's worth of words, I'm having trouble doing my work, life is frustrating, confusing and kind of, well, melancholy, and things just don't seem to get better. What's a person to do?

Oh well, press on I guess. Life's worth going forward in, I'm sure. who cares if there's monsters? If Doctor Who has taught me anything it's that there may be things hiding in the dark, but courage is having the strength to face them, even if they win sometimes...
Or you could run until you come up with a plan, that works too.

~rrc


"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV1984)

No comments:

Post a Comment