Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vocaloid 3, IA and Aoki Lapis

Well, a new wave of Vocaloids has been released, and I know I'm slow on the uptake, but I just downloaded one of IA's demo songs and find I am completely smitten-- her voice is beautiful, full, and real, her avatar is gorgeous and more enchanting to me than some of the "cute style" popular Vocaloids, and her personality is unusually dreamy and ethereal. Check it out:




Another Vocaloid 3 that I really liked is Aoki Lapis, which they are currently in the process of releasing. According to the Vocaloid Wiki, she will be made avaliable on the 16th of April, 2012.




Yes, her voice and avatar is cute, but I really appriciated the slow, softness to her voice, a style which seems to be difficult for some of the previous Vocaloid models.

Anyhow, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment