Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love

Hello Everyone!


Well, as you probably know, yesterday was Valentine's Day.


And some of you, like me, my not have a lover of any kind to receive valentines from or give valentines to.


And some of you, like me, may only be receiving valentines from your doting family members.


And some of you may not have anyone to receive valentines from at all.


Well, dear readers, my heart goes out to you. I wish I could give you all a valentine! But since I can't quite do that (though I'd like to do something special; I have to post it later, though, sorry), remember that you are not alone, and there is One who loves you eternally, whose love exceeds all others: God. He loved you so much, he sent His Son to die for you. And his Son loved you so much, he agreed to do it! To take upon himself all the sins of the world. To die on the cross for us.


I pray that you know that you, my readers, are loved very, very much, and this Holiday season, though you might feel left out of the festivities, you are never left out in God's Kingdom.


Romans 8:37-39 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (NIV)
John 3:16  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (NIV)


1 John 3:1 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. (NIV)


1 John 4:10 “This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.”  (NIV)

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. (NIV)


John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment